Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
Episode 48 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast is all about choosing your wedding day look! Learn some savvy savings tips to simplify your wedding process. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode of The Bouquet Toss is Sponsored by Flower Moxie!
Listen to Episode #48: Your Wedding Day Look
Choosing Your Wedding Day Look
This week we are discussing the wedding day look, and how to be best prepared for shopping within your budget. As far as wedding priorities are concerned, attire is one area that really affects only the person wearing it. When it comes to allocating your budget, you’d probably be better off funneling your finances toward items that will affect your guests’ experience. The good news is there are plenty of ways to get dressed for less, which we’ll explore in this episode!
Wedding Watch: Iconic Wedding Scenes from Our Favorite TV Shows & Movies
This week’s Wedding Watch clip is from Parks and Recreation! Learn how we rated Leslie and Ben’s wedding on the savvy scale!
Watch it with us via our Wedding Watch Youtube Playlist.
Gorgeous wedding flowers on a budget!
Flower Moxie is a DIY flower company that ships all over the US. They sell GORGEOUS wholesale flowers that you arrange yourself with the help of their handy flower recipes! Check out Flower Moxie today to start your DIY wedding flower adventure!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning